Thursday, June 15, 2006

In defense of biting

Yesterday afternoon, I met a pretty drunk girl who bit, hit, hugged, and kissed me within five minutes of meeting me, in that order, and without any substantial provocation. It's interesting how an early bite can put me at ease -- once a girl has bitten me, nothing I do in the ordinary course of interacting with her will count as a major faux pas, and it's good to be guaranteed against that possibility. Most guys are probably not like me, so I don't generally recommend this tactic to women, but it has its advantages in some situations.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would probably work on me, too. So it's not just werewolves that strategy might be appropriate for.

Anonymous said...

Let me add that it would almost surely work on me as well. Though if skin is broken I might be a bit mroe hesitant.

Neil Sinhababu said...

No skin was broken, though the bite mark was reasonably deep.